Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Head sickness

I have almost made it back from Cambodia. I don't mean that I hit the exit hatch parachuted into the ocean and am now paddling my way back across the Pacific. I mean that my health, weight and some normality (thank you Douglas Adams) has returned. Then Why am I feeling the way that I do right now.

Cambodia was one of the most amazing experiences of my life. I had both good and bad times, good memories, as well as some awful experiences that I wish I could forget. Put all together, the trip was something that was and is worth remembering. So now I'm home. I can't forget what happened to me, I can't even begin to explain it, but now I've just lost touch with this half of the world.

If you're wondering what I mean, then that makes two of us. I'm not sure I fully understand why I can't focus on the "what's next" in my life. This has the feel of running through a maze that has no exit, things start to look the same and then you're sure at one point that you've passed that place before.

Friends are still friends, my family is still on my last nerve most the time and I'm walking a tightrope with my finances, that much is the same, but my world has expanded once again and I don't know where I'm supposed to fit into it anymore. I literally have a head ache that won't go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment