Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Something I Forgot

A couple posts ago I commented about sitting at home on a Friday night. It was brought to my attention that I missed something from the evening. In addition to watching Hudson Hawk, hence Bruce Willis, if you haven't seen this movie you need to go watch it like yesterday, I was sitting drinking wine and puting together a puzzle. A jigsaw puzzle of a nerdy wizard casting a spell. It is how I spent much of my evening and I did finally get to bed sometime shortly after midnight. I did rather enjoy myself and I had some good chats with folks online.

The Saturday I didn't sit at home, which made me feel a litle better about my situation, but I also don't remember doing anything that night.

That about covers everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment