Monday, January 18, 2010

What's God have for me?

This has been a question I've been kicking around in my head for a long time. I've struggled through some pretty hairy stuff over the last couple years and have some how come through it with stronger faith than I had before it all started. I've found people that I care about and people that invest themselves in my faith and have asked me to return as much to them. I've been down, I've been up, but at the end of the day, I can go to sleep, and sleep well, knowing that I'm following the Lord.

I don't hear so well, ok, that's not true, I hear very well. I can hear the bird siren under city hall here in Springfield, it annoys me to no end when I walk by to meet John for lunch, but I do struggle to hear my heart talk to me. I'll use my heart to refer to God. I wish to do his will, but I'm not sure how often I'm doing just what I want to do that's "Good" or I'm doing the things that he has a need of me to do. I'll continue to walk in faith and HOPE that some day I can hear him more clearly.

Next? I don't exactly know. I look forward to the blessings that God has for me and the adventure that he has in store for my life. I know it will be greatly rewarding, after all, God designed it for me. I will struggle, but I have people that will struggle with me. God will be glorious, gracious, and faithful, I can at least try to be the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment